Prayer - Spiritual Discipline
This week the spiritual discipline will be Prayer. “True, whole prayer is nothing but love.” - St. Augustine
• Prayer is not a chore but a gift of love between God and us.
• Prayer is not techniques, but about a love relationship that God longs to have with us.
• Prayer is the primary way of enjoying the “with-God life.”
• There are many ways to pray and different prayers to use.
• Intercessory prayer occurs when we love people enough to desire far more for them than we have the power to give, and this desire leads us to prayer.